One day this brain will not be as sharp, these bones will not be as strong.
One day where this fighter stands an old man will be.
One day this mind may fail and this body goes to be with the earth.
One day this spirit will disconnect from this earthly labor and rise to touch God's face again.
One day.
But not today.
And until then, I promise to question every lie, challenge every tyrant, push back against every injustice, fight for the weak and tear down the strongholds of evil wherever I find it.
As long as there is breath in my body I will champion those who are too frail to stand against unfairness.
You have never had a friend like me, only my shadow is my king.
You have never had an enemy like me either, for I will make you my purpose and my life's work.
Consider this as information if you like, but if you push against the ones I defend, consider this also a warning.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.